Welcome to Tridoor for ‘fire roller shutter doors Yorkshire‘. Our team of fire roller shutter experts will help you choose the right fire roller shutter doors for you.
Designed to maintain the integrity of fire compartment walls to prevent the travel of fire from one area of the work place to another, whether it be a servery hatch to large Industrial openings.
Tested in accordance with BS476: Part 22: 1987 offers an effective barrier for up to 4 hours from the spread of Fire.
Curtain Manufactured using traditional 75mm deep scrolled interlocking lath, the gauge of which is determined by the size of the shutter. Laths are galvanised as standard to BS EN 10142: 1991: SEP02 G. Alternative lath are steel end locked to prevent lateral movement in the guide rails. A bottom rail of heavier gauge material is used to strengthen the curtain assembly and to form part of the drop bar arrangement on manual shutters
Polyester powder coating available to a standard range of BS or RAL colours.
Hand chain / Manual self coiling operated via a Fusible Link and Drop Bar System, closing under gravity.
Electrically operated emergency hand chains as standard.
- Activation Activated by a thermal fusible link release unit when the local temperature reaches 68 degrees centigrade.
- The shutter will self-close under a controlled descent.
- This feature also benefits from a manual test and re-set facility.
- Alternatively, the shutter can be linked into the buildings fire alarm system via a 24 volt, solenoid release unit.
- Upon activation, the shutter will self-close under a controlled descent.
- Fusible link failsafe back-up.
- Manual test facility.
- Manual or electrical re-set facility.
Fire control panel
Offered as an additional extra, its features include:
- Timed delay
- Audio-visual warning
- 2 Stage closing
- Can be activated by volt free, normally open or normally closed contacts
- Self contained batteries to maintain the panel in the event of a power failure